Strategic advice is all about helping decision-makers who face important decisions. Oslo Economics offers strategic advice for both public and private enterprises. We provide our clients with analyses based on strategic and economic theory, to make sure they can base their decisions on unbiased and fact-based information.
Our services include:
- Advice on how to adapt to government regulations
- Advice on how to influence governmental decision-making
- Facilitating an understanding of the scope of potential actions, as well as their respective strengths and weaknesses
- Analyses that examine the potential outcomes of different decisions
- Analyses of markets and competition to enhance our clients’ understanding of their environment
Our strategic analyses are rooted in our extensive knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods and our deep understanding of the connection between firms, markets, politics, and society.