The Norwegian government, regional/local authorities and other public agencies acquired goods and services for 480 billion NOK in 2015, equivalent to 15% of Norway’s GDP. Better and more effective public procurement, done in accordance with laws and regulation, can give significant benefits to society.
Our expertise covers:
- Demand/ need analysis, including statistical surveys
- Market/ supplier analysis
- Procurement strategies and contract strategies
- Procurement organization consulting
- Evaluations and economic analyses of procurement improvement initiatives
We have extended experience from work on behalf of the Norwegian government, regional/local authorities and other public agencies. We deliver advice and analysis in collaboration with the best public procurement lawyers.