Oil, Gas and Shipping
The oil and gas sector is Norway’s most important in terms of value creation. The industry is characterized by large investments and a huge revenue potential for private and public companies.
Oslo Economics offers the following analyses to illustrate how one should manage the industry:
- Economic analysis of investment opportunities on the Norwegian continental shelf
- Impact analysis of investments on the Norwegian continental shelf
- Analysis of regulatory issues
- Analysis of fiscal conditions
- Analysis of depreciation rules
Oslo Economics has staff with expertise on industries where the authorities’ regulations are central, and has experience with projects in oil and gas.
Shipping is also an industry where external conditions and interaction with national authorities are highly important. Here we can offer expertise in:
- National and international freight transport at sea
- Competition in ferry markets
- Harbour policies
- Regulation of sea transport