Health Services and Pharmaceuticals
Health services are largely financed by the public. Economic analysis is thus an important part of the process when authorities decide which new drugs to finance, which public health policies to implement and how to invest in new hospital facilities.
Oslo Economics is a leading consultancy in Norway within health economic analysis, and provide:
- Economic evaluation of policies, investment projects, pharmaceuticals and medical technology
- Analyses for ministries, directorates and health authorities
- Analysis for private and public health service providers
- Market access for pharmaceutical manufacturers and technology providers
- Analysis related to phamacies and distribution
- eHealth and ICT
- Assessment of personnel costs and labour market analysis
- Sector analysis and ripple effect analysis
- Investment analysis and concept evaluations
- Assessments of organisations, public-private partnerships, innovation and service development
- Register data analysis and surveys
We assist in obtaining cost data, modelling, preparation of reimbursement applications and HTA, provide strategic advice and support in dialogue with public authorities.