At Oslo Economics we believe that complex economic issues can be best understood when subject to rigorous empirical analysis. We have extensive experience with a variety of empirical techniques used to explain complex and dynamic interactions.
Our expertise covers:
- Statistical analysis and hypothesis-testing tools
- Uncertainty analysis and risk analysis
- Design and implementation of surveys
- Applied experimental economics
- Multivariate regression analysis
- Panel Data Analysis
- Time series analysis and forecasts
Oslo Economics offers doctoral expertise in empirical analysis and applied econometrics. We have expertise in isolating cause-effect relationships, and in understanding underlying trends and other possible explanatory variables. We have extensive experience with using empirical analysis in many different types of projects.