Real Estate, Construction and Infrastructure
Urban development and new requirements for buildings pose new challenges for governments, property developers and industry organizations.
- Feasibility studies and concept studies
- Quality assurance
- Impact studies and site selection
- Sector analyses and market assessments
- Evaluations of measures and standards (for example universal design)
- Implementation Strategy
- Public-private partnerships
We provide consultancy services for private developers and public authorities subject to requirements for concept evaluation and quality assurance (KS1, KS2, KSK). We carry out analyses related to residential and commercial buildings, cultural buildings, police stations and hospital buildings. Furthermore, our team has experience in evaluation projects relating to road, rail and freight terminals.